Thursday, March 22, 2007

GPY&R DROPS CASE AGAINST KEOGH, RUTHERFORD AND STEPHENS


As expected by several insiders a few weeks back, George Patterson Y&R is about to drop its case against former George Patts Y&R Melbourne creatives Ant Keogh and Grant Rutherford, the guys who created the "Big Ad", as well as "Boony" co creator Josh Stephens. The Patts case will continue against former Patts Melbourne ECD James McGrath (now ECD of Clems Melbourne), former MD Anthony Heraghty (now regional marketing director of Fosters) and Pacific Equity Partners. A new statement of claim will be lodged today which may include other former GPY&R executives.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grant and ant...gs a bell...your friend from cannes..who is also doing his own thing...we need to chat and drink beer.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me see...in three years they, what, picked up zero accounts and, in their time, the agency lost millions in billings. Hey, I'd have paid them to leave.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me see 5.22, you forgot...

...signed
disgruntled former George Patts and/or Y&R staffer.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong 8:40.

But besides that, can you tell me if anything in what I said was incorrect?

No, I didn't think so.

(And I didn't even mention the Empire disaster.)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta admit it, Patts didn't exactly fly under McGrath and co, did it? I mean, it was once a giant, and now it's what...a good llittle agency?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home