Saturday, October 07, 2006

ANIMAL LIBERATION MOVEMENT TARGETS CRUELTY TO CHICKENS


Director Ben Lawrence from Caravan Pictures in Sydney has shot a charity job for the Animal Liberation Movement to coincide with a campaign called NO CAGED EGGS, to increase awareness about the treatment of battery hens in this country.
The spot was released on the internet and is rapidly developing momentum, 3AW's Derryn Hinch described the commercial as "powerful". Ideally, Lawrence is hoping to get the spot played as a CSA through commercial TV networks and through a national cinema advertising chain.
Client: Animal Liberation Movement
Creative Team: Adam Hunt, Maureen McCabe, Lisa McLeod and Paul Carter
Director: Ben Lawrence
Producer: Emma Lawrence
Production Company: Caravan Pictures
DoP: David Williamson

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derryn's right.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a burger version. I'd like to see that.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a powerful message! I thought a tiny bit of the great Jeff Benjamin's Subservient Chicken which I know it shouldn't remind me of! But more seriously-when I was a little boy in London and totally into music...Instead of writing fan mail to pop stars-I was weird and wrote to CD's...Well I'm sure I wrote one to a punk cool shop called Yellowhammer about a David Bailey shot poster about "it takes a few hundred dumb animals to make this and only one to wear it" or something...Showing a long legged model wearing fur in BLACK 'n WHITE with a long lash of RED BLOOD dripping from the COAT....That was another powerful -teenage memory-this message brought back......

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home